...

...

La angustia y el dolor, el placer y la muerte no son más que un proceso para existir".
"¿Qué sería de mí sin lo absurdo y lo fugaz?"

15 mayo, 2008

gwyneth en V magazine


Otra de mis favoritas, Gwyneth Paltrow aparecera en la portada de junio de V Magazine.





Decidio regresar al trabajo por: "I have an amazing nanny. I didn't have one till Apple was 14 months old, but then, because we were going on tour [with husband Chris Martin's band Coldplay], we found someone fantastic. She's been with us ever since. On life before the nanny: "I was really tired. ... [but] obsessed – madly, deeply in love – with my daughter. I wanted to be with her all day long. I was under a crazy spell. I still am, but I've had to adjust to reality more."

Sobre el peso del embarazo: "I put on 40 pounds with Moses. And I found it really hard to loose the last 20 pounds. I didn't mind having the big boobs. But it was the stomach roll, the back fat, and the post-pregnant butt. And it was so hard to get rid of."

Su dieta: "I haven't eaten meat for about fifteen years. I eat fish, a little bit of dairy – not much milk – but I love cheese. We'll make chocolate chip cookies and eat them, but sugar makes me feel pretty bad. I have coffee and wine. I've got lots of lovely vices!"

Decidio hacer Iron Man, porque: “Well, it has a really good cast-Robert Downey Jr., Jeff Bridges, and Terrence Howard. That’s why I did it. Essentially I hadn’t worked for a long time because I really liked being a mommy at home.”



Que significa para un director, tener buenos actores: “There is an underlying belief in you, so you feel safe. And because there’s an underlying respect, you feel you can try things. James [Favreau] was like: I don’t want any walls between you and the camera. I want the real deal all the time. It felt like I was able to explore a different way of acting in this movie. I feel like since I’ve had my kids I’ve become very economical in how I get to where I’m going.”


Tendran mas hijos? “I don’t know. I go back and forth. I can’t bear the idea of not having another one, but I also can’t bear the idea of being pregnant again. I’m so bad at it. I was sick the whole time. We’ll see. It changes from day to day. If it’s meant to be it will happen.”


Moses & Apple

No hay comentarios.: